"I forgot how strong my bond with Yugi truly is." ~ Yami (ep.207)
This moment in the dub is exactly why it irritates me to see Yami portrayed as an almighty, perfect character. Yes he’s a badass but he’s human. He has doubts. He forgets the glaringly obvious just like anyone else.
Moments like these remind me that Yugi is the stronger one of the two.
- Parents: Don't forget to make us proud
- Friends: Don't forget to socialize
- Teachers: Don't forget to get A's
- Strangers: Don't forget to blend in
- Opposite sex: Don't forget to look good
- Society: Don't forget to be perfect
- Tumblr: Fuck the world, at least you haven't murdered somebody today
- Tumblr: But just in case you want to get away with it, here are some tips.
Colored title page from chapter 48 of Millennium World!
[link to mangahere for the original image]
my tribute to the hong kong subs
THIS NEEDS EXACTLY 999 MORE NOTES THAN IT HAS NOW
Page 1 of 913